This event will be open to all scale model aircraft whether ARF, kit, or scratch-built. No LM1, LM2, or turbine-powered aircraft allowed.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Power can be electric, glow, or gas.
- Models will be static judged from 10 ft.
- All models will fly a series of maneuvers and will be judged according to how the full scale aircraft would have performed said maneuvers.
- All aircraft must pass static judging with at least 1 point in order to compete.
- Static judging and flight performance will occur according to registration order.
- Cash prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place
STATIC JUDGING PROCEDURE