New members are required to perform the following, prior to full MAR/C membership (i.e. authorized to fly solo):
- Review the flight criteria on the first page of the Proficiency Check Flight PDF.
- Complete the open book MAR/C Proficiency Check Quiz.
- The quiz is located on pages two and three of the Proficiency Check Flight PDF.
- Bring the completed quiz to your Proficiency Check Flight.
- Arrange for a Proficiency Check Flight at the MAR/C field.
- New members must contact two of the Flight Instructors listed below, to arrange a time for a Proficiency Check Flight.
- Brian Kelly (aka BK2) 425-417-4292
- Mike Powell 425-883-2465
- Doug Hales 425-392-2212
- Henry Wakeling 206-475-9051
- Doug Hurley 425-273-1651