The MAR/C Tailgate Swap Meet will be held at the field Saturday, September 9 from 8 AM to 12 PM.
- Swap Meet in Parking Lot and Adjacent Grassy Area
- Field Open for Flying, No Swap Meet Activity Inside the Fence
- For Directions to the Field, go to mar-c.org & click on Maps
National Model Aviation Day (NMAD) was celebrated at the field on Saturday, August 12 and was a benefit for the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance. There were nearly 20 MAR/C pilots that flew their model aircraft, which consisted of airplanes, two gliders, and a drone. Most models were electric powered along with a few nitro and gasoline powered models. Beside the flyers, other attendees consisted of several MAR/C members, former MAR/C President Jack Fiscus visiting from Arizona, and residents of the Creekside senior living facility in Woodinville.
EUGENE RC AERONAUTS is please to announce the Eugene RC Aeronauts Monster Fest 2017!
• Pilot raffle for big prizes
• On site dry camping available
• Club sponsored BBQ lunch for pilots
• Aircraft requirement: none!!!! Bring what you have!!!
• Smoking policy – stay inside your car to smoke
• Pets policy, less than 40lbs, leashes or kenneled and are up to date with shots
MARC SPORT SCALE CONTEST
Saturday, July 15th 9am-4pm
The MAR/C Swap Meet this Saturday, June 17th, occurs during the Washington Brewers Festival. You can expect a major impact on Marymoor parking, and traffic on surrounding roads. All sports fields at Marymoor will be closed to accommodate parking and traffic. Clise lot, P-Patch Road, and Lot D will be closed all day. Access to the field via the east park entrance is highly recommended to avoid the worst of the traffic.
Our Field wil host the MultiGP Region 5 A Seattle race drone qualifiers on June 11th. Race setup begins at 8am and practice will begin as soon as the setup is complete. Official racing will start at 1pm. Our club members are welcome to attend and compete if they wish. There will be an open time after the racing ends for you to try out the course so bring your racing drone! The field will be closed for fixed wing and helicopter flying for the day. During the event there will be a film crew from King 5 Evening Magazine filming a segment to air on their show.